- Create a national platform for dialogues on the role of young people in the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Provide a platform for networking, sharing of best practices and coalition building around mobilizing young people for the SDGs
- Educate and inform youth CSOs and stakeholders on key SDGs accountability mechanisms such as the Voluntary National Reviews to foster collaborations and partnerships.
- Increase awareness of the SDGs among the youth
- Increase synergies and coordination of youth-related activities on the SDGs at country level
- Form the SDGs Youth Technical Committee/Working Group to provide technical inputs into SDG related activities at country level
- Share best practices and innovations as well as key lessons from the 2018 African Youth SDGs Summit
- Networks and alliances are built among young people and key SDGs institutions.
We are therefore extending invitation to organisations to form strategic partnership with us to host the roundtables in different countries. The partners or collaborators will work hand in hand with the alliance members at country level to host the roundtable. We are looking for national agencies, International Organizations, private sector institutions and local NGOs with focus on youth. Kindly complete the form below to sign up.