- Mobilize and rally the support of African youth towards the implementation of the Agenda 2030 and 2063.
- Create and maximize space for the participation of young people in the implementation of the Agenda 2030 and 2063 at the national level, regional and continental level.
- Identify gaps and opportunities and engage Governments, AU, UN and Civil Society for the participation and reporting on young people in the Voluntary National Reviews (NVRs) and African Peer Review Mechanisms (APRM) on SDGs and Agenda 2063.
- Facilitate engagement and cooperation between African Youth, youth organizations, civil society organizations, all Governments’ bodies and private sector to enhance accountability towards inclusive Sustainable Development.
- To research, advocate and influence youth policies and programmes at national, regional and continental level.
- Annual African Youth SDGs Summit
- Policy Research and Advocacy
- Policy Roundtables and Dialogues
- Capacity Building Workshops
- Campaigns, petitions and lobbying
- Social mobilization and citizens engagement
- Youth shadow reporting on the SDGs